Tuesday 15 November 2011

Day Twentysix

So tired... So very tired...
This morning we went round the group explaining our ideas for the 3D project and getting feedback from our peers. It was a long and arduous morning that seemed to go on forever. Rachael was trying to stay out of it but if she hadn't leapt in with ideas and thoughts I think we may have sat in silence and shrugged a lot. As it is my idea has had a slight change to it as I had focused so much on the scrapbook and hadn't realised I wasn't fulfilling the actual '3D Mixed Media' part of the project. So now I have a slightly different kind of whodunit, based loosely on Cludeo meets CSI.
At 12 o'clock a few of us departed the seminar and went to a quick lunch hour class about writing an essay where we were surrounded by idiot teenagers who didn't want to come to the next class as it was on a day they weren't in (Lisa was visibly fuming so I decided to comment on the fact that we weren't in on that day but were coming in nevertheless, which went down really well) and one of the tutors came up to us and said 'Ooh, I've never seen an Access student before.' Yeah, cos were freakshows that need to be pointed at, maybe you'd like to poke me to make sure I'm real.
Then back to class for life drawing. It was my belief that I was reasonably good at life drawing, and maybe once upon a time I was, but this is no longer that time and the crap I'm coming out with is making me wish I could end it all. However, I managed to produce some okish work today, if not as much as I would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment