Wednesday 30 November 2011

Day Thirtytwo

Today we sat around and chatted about what we had done over the last week for our 3D project, some advice was given by our peers and our tutor and now we have to advance on those. My idea has now changed from a murdered teddybear, to a serial teddy killer, to a Cludeo vs CSI style murder and is now heading towards famous suicides.
I have no idea what I'm doing anymore and am sticking by my decision to go down to part time. I now have one week to re-create a number of famous and iconic suicides, I'm not convinced it can be done. We shall see.

The afternoon was life drawing, and I am finally showing some improvement. I've been doing life drawing for over 10 years, but my original tutor was a fool and wanted nothing to do with me because I wouldn't let him teach me by drawing all over my work. Maybe that was wrong of me, but he took instant offence rather than trying to explain it to me. Anyway, Rachael is different and her look of disappointment when we don't get better is too much to bear, so I have improved. Unfortunately I have left them at college without taking photos... Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment