Sunday 27 November 2011

Day Twentynine

More 3D. We sat around, like last week, and talked about our progress, or lack there of. Most of the class were apparently sick so it went a lot quicker and only took about an hour and a half. We then spent the rest of the morning working on some ides. Part of my homework was to watch at least one episode of Robot Chicken, which I did and will never do again, totally not my sort of thing, but I understand why I was to watch it. I got the point. I also have to watch The Imaginarium of Dr Parnasus, which I will do as soon as I can get hold of a copy.

For the afternoon there was life drawing which I ducked out of this week. I needed to get home and think about my installation and maybe even get some of it done! And as I'm writing this a few days late, I did get some of it done, there are a few things that will have to wait till Wednesday, which is when I get paid, but the rest is coming along... Pictures will follow at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment