Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day Twelve

This morning was all about photography. Gavin wanted to see our scrapbooks so far, and I think he was a little troubled by mine. I am proving I understand the lessons, and I seem to know what is expected of me, but I'm not really showing it very well. I have stuck a few things in my scrapbook, but not any writing, I'm not showing in a permanent format that all can look at and see that I understand what I'm doing. I need to work on that. It was also pointed out that I should use the photos I took at Arnos Vale for a later 'Location' project, so I need to get a load more photos done for this project.

I'm going to be doing a lot of work this weekend.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to leave early. The rest of the day was supposed to be a continuation of photography or going into the main room and doing some more work on one of our other projects, which I will have to do from home. Sorry guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment