Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day Seventeen

My stomach was doing cartwheels. I have been dreading today as it's my 3D pre-assessment. She came over and sat with me and looked through my scrapbook, which didn't take long because I hadn't done any of it. We talked about the project a little and she gave me a suggestion which I am more than happy to be getting on with. My stomach has calmed down and I'm feeling reasonably confident again, still a little worried...

Again, it's my own fault. I have not been putting in the hours, and now I see how badly that can affect me. If I had done the work when I was supposed to most of this would be done and I wouldn't be lacking a half term off. I really hope I learn from this exercise.

In the afternoon we had life drawing again. I really wasn't looking forward to this after the cock up of last time. I just couldn't draw to save my life and I felt like a right prat, but today was different. Today I was permitted to use charcoal! I much prefer to do life drawing with charcoal. It's forgiving and makes every line better. So I came away with some really good work and our tutor even pointed out my work for the others to note. I do not feel like a prat anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment