Monday 10 October 2011

Day Thirteen

Today was all about painting. We had boards we painted white and then cut them to size, then out came the acrylics. We mixed our paints and made notes of what we did, then we began the painting. Some of the class found it hard to do but I thought it was brilliant. I still need to do a lot of work before they are finished but I am happy with the progress.



Here are three stages of the painting for one of my pieces. Like I said, it still needs some work, but I'm happy with what I've done so far.

And here is my second painting. We need to have two done for our final assessment so as one dried we got on with the other.

And here are some of the equipment used, The black lid was for mixing the paint, and then it gets put into the white tray, and a large tub of water to clean the brushes with, and finally, but most importantly, a full mug of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment