Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day Sixteen

It's pre-assessment week. Pre-assessment is so that our tutors can look over our work and give us a grade, we can then decide if that's ok or if we would rather work over the half term holiday on making the grade better.

Monday is 2d day, where we are mark making and doing a self portrait and learning how to paint. I believe my overall work is reasonable, but my scrapbook was awful. I'm going to need to rip everything out and start again as there is no way I can salvage what I have done so far. To be honest with you, I knew this was coming. I have not been putting in the hours after college. I needed this slap in the face to wake me up, and now I need to listen to what I'm being told and fix the problem. This can not continue.

So, over the next week I'm going to finish my paintings and re-do my scrapbook. I'm still a little worried but reasonably confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment