Wednesday 5 October 2011

Day Eleven

Had a chat with my tutor about my 3D project and we have agreed that it would probably be best to go a different route. So now I have a lot of catch-up work to do, but at least I'm a little happier about being able to finish it.

Then came life drawing. I had mentioned that I had taken life drawing classes before, and although I'm not the best at life drawing, I still know the basics. Gavin said I could just get on with it then while he taught the rest of the class who had never been to a life drawing class. So the lesson started and he was showing us how to measure the body using the end of a pencil, and how to map out the drawing, and I jumped straight in and started drawing, and got it very very wrong. I feel like an idiot. I haven't done any life drawing since the Burlesque class in August, but that is no excuse for the crap I produced today. Back to the drawing board and learning how to draw from scratch.

All in all, not the best day.

No comments:

Post a Comment