Wednesday 28 September 2011

Day Nine

We were working in the IT room this morning, learning how to fiddle with photos in Photoshop CS4 and Lightroom 3. It was quite fun and a little confusing and a bit tedious, but ultimately very interesting.

Manipulated in Lightroom 3. Temp +3, exposure -2.16, clarity -100.

Manipulated in Photoshop CS4. Changed the Hue.

Manipulated with Lightroom 3. Temp -100, exposure -3.54, blacks 100, clarity +100.

Manipulated in Photoshop CS4. Changed the Gradient.

Manipulated in Photoshop CS4. Changed the Threshold.

Manipulated with Lightroom 3. Exposure -4.00, recovery 100, blacks 49, clarity +100.

Manipulated with Photoshop CS4. Changed the Saturation.

Manipulated with Lightroom 3. Temp +100, exposure -3.54, blacks 100, contrast +24, clarity +77.

Personally I'm quite pleased with them. I know what I did was simple, but I think it was effective. Need to take more photos so I can manipulate them with a little more refinement and finesse... That, I am sure, will come in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment