Saturday 10 December 2011

Day Thirtysix

Animation day. I am enjoying animation even though my computer and current version of Photoshop doesn't. I'm only using Photoshop because that's what we are being taught to use in the class, probably because it's the only programme the college computers have that is capable of doing animation. Yay for horribly, and unnecessarily,  expensive computer programmes!
Gavin is a little worried about our lack of scrapbooks at this time and so insisted that we do some research and get some stills. He also told us to find an animation we liked and talk about it. I chose Linkin Park's Breaking the Habit. http://youtu.be/acgvRle07GI
My fellow student, Luke, noted that the video looked like it was done by the guy who did Kill Bill and whilst doing a little research I discovered that was actually the case. Good eye Luke, good eye! Luke chose to do his research on a cartoon called Ren and Stimpy. personally I really don't like that programme, but that's why I chose music videos!
"I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream, but now I have some clarity to show you what I mean, I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright, so I'm breaking the habit, tonight." - Linkin Park, Breaking the Habit (great tune!)

No comments:

Post a Comment