Monday 5 December 2011

Day Thirtyfour

2D Pattern Design was the order for the day. Very happy right now. I got everything I have done over the last weeks printed (Thank you Liz for the aid of your printer!!) and we put the good stuff onto some worksheets, I will have two A1 worksheets and 4 A2 worksheets, and the rest is going into my scrapbook. I was told well done by Rachael so I think I've done a good job so far. All I need to do now is bring in my hand drawn patterns and the dyed cotton we did to add to the worksheets and finish off my scrapbook. Feeling good about this right now.

I left early so I could come home and finish off my Art History essay and have been staring at the words on the screen for quite some time before giving up. I have done about 500 words so far and most of those are not mine so need to be either re-written or quoted. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment