Thursday 15 December 2011

Day Thirtyseven, Thirtyeight and Thirtynine

Pre-Assessment week.

On Monday I took in all the work I had printed out so far and Rachael looked over it and told me that if I didn't screw up the scrapbook I was looking at a potential Distinction. Very happy about that and need to make sure that my scrapbook is spotless!!
Later that day we had an art history quiz, my team won. Our prize was chocolate, it was a great incentive.

Tuesday was an unfortunate day. I have been feeling very unwell and believe I got a bug, which is all good and well except I'm pregnant. Bugs and pregnancy do not mix, so I stayed home and focused on getting well. I also visited the doctors to get checked out and my baby is fine and has a healthy heartbeat, so I felt much better.

Wednesday, I felt well enough to go in to college and we talked about animation and what was needed to pass. I hope I can do enough over the Christmas period.

And now we are done for the year. When we come back in January I will be a part-time student, and with any luck I'll also have all the necessary work with me to get the grades I want. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment