Saturday 10 December 2011

Day Thirtyfive

3D project day. It is official, I am not someone who can do 3D. My brain just isn't wired up that way. So I'm aiming for a pass and nothing more. I have to finish as much as I can and take lots of really good photos, which I have started doing. Here is a taster.
I'm much better at photography than I am at 3D, which I'll admit surprised me a little. This is my murder victim, he was gutted and his internal organs strewn across the floor. I'm going to take a few pictures of the first responder, a lovely policeman currently without a catchy name, and with a stupid grin on his face which I will have to edit out. Then I'll take photos of the bloody knife, and eventually the suspects.
In the afternoon was life drawing but I skipped out to work some more on my History essay. Another subject I am, unfortunately, not very good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment