Friday 22 July 2011

Sketchbook Update 2

I am warning you that there is one slightly graphic picture only because it is a fetus and some people may be upset by that. It will be the last picture posted so hopefully you wont see it unless you scroll down.

So, update 2 has arrived, I have done a few more pictures, mostly skeletal. I'm still on the human body parts stage and I am learning a lot from these skeletons. So here they are.

Skeletal foot taken from Anatomy for Artists by Barrington Barber.


Skulls taken from Facial Expressions by Mark Simon.

The last picture was originally going to be a page of skulls with a bone border, and I honestly believe I should have stuck with it, but this is a learning process and next time I will know not to give up on an idea just because it's going to take a few days to finish. We live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment